A downloadable game for Windows
Welcome to the Stair Skating Society!
Slide your way down the stairs whilst avoiding objects and slamming into virtual walls. Remember to lean back and forward for that awe inspiring "Heely Slide" and "Reverse Heely Slide". Can you keep control for maximum points?
- WASD keys to slide left and right and tilt forwards and backwards.
- Left-Alt/Right Mouse to launch from top of level.
- Space/Left Mouse down to gather jump strength, release to jump.
- "P" to display/hide Pause Menu, "ESC" to return to Main Menu or "R" to restart level.
- Remember to turn on the landings to avoid losing your speed! (press "A" or "D")
- Avoid the obstacles laid out on the stairs for points penalty.
- Controller input is experimental, however once you are in a level, press "B" or equivalent to launch and "A" or equivalent to jump, movement is handled by the left analogue stick.
This game was developed for Wizard Jam 9 and is based on Chris's endorsement of "Sliding down the stairs on your heels as a kid (or something)".
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Post-Jam updateAug 22, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.